1,635 Short-term Apartments for rent in Boston, MA
- Boston Accessible Apartments (74)
- Boston Apartments with Balconies (318)
- Boston Apartments with Garages (133)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (117)
- Boston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (404)
- Boston Apartments with Parking (281)
- Boston Apartments with Pools (61)
- Boston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (297)
- Boston Dog Friendly Apartments (238)
- Boston Furnished Apartments (45)
- Boston Luxury Apartments (302)
- Boston Pet Friendly Apartments (267)
- Brookline Short-term Apartments (1)
- Cambridge Short-term Apartments (19)
- Somerville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Quincy Short-term Apartments (9)
- Chelsea Short-term Apartments (2)
- Everett Short-term Apartments (1)
- Malden Short-term Apartments (1)
- Medford Short-term Apartments (7)
- Revere Short-term Apartments (3)
- Watertown Town Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Boston?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Boston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boston?
"Boston is actually the capital of the world. You didn't know that? We breed smart-ass, quippy, funny people." (-John Krasinski).
Boston is on the A-list of American History, the site of seminal showdowns in the revolutionary and evolutionary charge for American independence. Go ahead, ask any Bostonian, they'll tell you. After they spend the first 45 minutes talking about the Red Sox. Beantown, as it is called by so many (not one of them a local) is small by world-class standards, but titanic in offerings. Of course one could get by on clam chowder (cream based - mention the other kind and you'll start a fight) and lobster rolls seven days a week, but the restaurant scene is kaleidoscopically magical. The Boston Symphony, The Pops, the Theatre District, the beach, the sports, and the sites are all in remarkably manageable, compact reach. You’ve made a good choice with Boston, let’s get you into an apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Boston takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.