1,535 Short-term Apartments for rent in Weymouth Town, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Weymouth Town Accessible Apartments (6)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Garages (7)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Parking (21)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Pools (7)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Weymouth Town Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Weymouth Town Furnished Apartments (2)
- Weymouth Town Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Braintree Town Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hingham Short-term Apartments (1)
- Quincy Short-term Apartments (10)
- Abington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hull Short-term Apartments (1)
- Randolph Short-term Apartments (1)
- Boston Short-term Apartments (32)
- Stoughton Short-term Apartments (3)
- Chelsea Short-term Apartments (2)
- Revere Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Weymouth Town?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Weymouth Town?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Weymouth Town?
Weymouth was the birthplace ofAbigail Smith Adams. The same Abigail Smith Adams who married President John Adams and gave birth to President John Quincy Adams.
Formally known as the Town of Weymouth, Weymouth City houses a cosmopolitan population characterized by immense cultural alteration. With a population density of 3,174 people per square mile, Weymouth is home to 53,788 people, 22,435 households (2005 census), and a 10 to 9 female to male ratio. It has a considerable young population with 30% of the population being under the age of 24 years old and 48% under the age of 44 years old.
Having trouble with Craigslist Weymouth Town? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Weymouth Town takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.