524 Apartments for Rent Near BU
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Boston Accessible Apartments (83)
- Boston Apartments with Balconies (319)
- Boston Apartments with Garages (139)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (119)
- Boston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (403)
- Boston Apartments with Parking (339)
- Boston Apartments with Pools (63)
- Boston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (292)
- Boston Dog Friendly Apartments (218)
- Boston Furnished Apartments (66)
- Boston Luxury Apartments (415)
- Boston Pet Friendly Apartments (236)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Brookline, MA Apartments (74)
- Cambridge, MA Apartments (136)
- Somerville, MA Apartments (75)
- Quincy, MA Apartments (89)
- Milton, MA Apartments (6)
- Chelsea, MA Apartments (16)
- Everett, MA Apartments (23)
- Winthrop Town, MA Apartments (8)
- Malden, MA Apartments (24)
- Medford, MA Apartments (58)
- Revere, MA Apartments (23)
- Watertown Town, MA Apartments (35)
- Braintree Town, MA Apartments (6)
- Melrose, MA Apartments (13)
- Dedham, MA Apartments (9)
- Belmont, MA Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Boston University?
The average rent for an apartment near Boston University is $4,150.