1,656 Short-term Apartments for rent in Brookline, MA
- Brookline Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brookline Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Brookline Apartments with Garages (15)
- Brookline Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Brookline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Brookline Apartments with Parking (35)
- Brookline Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brookline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Brookline Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Brookline Furnished Apartments (9)
- Brookline Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Cambridge Short-term Apartments (16)
- Watertown Town Short-term Apartments (5)
- Newton Short-term Apartments (2)
- Boston Short-term Apartments (34)
- Somerville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Dedham Short-term Apartments (2)
- Arlington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Medford Short-term Apartments (7)
- Everett Short-term Apartments (1)
- Waltham Short-term Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Brookline?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Brookline?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brookline?
"I’m rich and smart, my home is charming, sense of irony well-honed. I buy used books and Britas, I snack on nuts and wine." (Jonathan Coulton, "Brookline")
Overlooking Boston, Brookline, Massachusetts has spent much of its history fighting tooth and nail against attempts to merge with its much larger (and much less refined!) neighbor, a stubbornness that has allowed it to keep its own unique history and develop its own identity. Brookline founded the first private golf club in America in 1882, which helped form the United States Golf Association. JFK was also born and baptized in Brookline. Brookline is also known for its beautiful parks, where residents like to sit back and relax after a hectic day -- when Massachusetts thaws out from winter, that is.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brookline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Brookline takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.