1,720 Short-term Apartments for rent in Medford, MA
- Medford Accessible Apartments (3)
- Medford Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (9)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Medford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (34)
- Medford Apartments with Pools (9)
- Medford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Medford Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Medford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Medford Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Somerville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Cambridge Short-term Apartments (16)
- Malden Short-term Apartments (2)
- Arlington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Everett Short-term Apartments (1)
- Melrose Short-term Apartments (2)
- Woburn Short-term Apartments (2)
- Chelsea Short-term Apartments (2)
- Watertown Town Short-term Apartments (5)
- Wakefield Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Medford?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Medford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Medford?
James Pierpont of Medford penned the ubiquitous holiday song, Jingle Bells, while sitting in Simpson’s Tavern on High Street in Medford. The town has had a little bit of extra holiday cheer ever since!
Perhaps best known for the prestigious Tufts University, Medford is much more than just your typical college town. Now developing out of the shadow of Boston, Medford boasts a vibrant and diverse community full of history and with an eclectic character (not to mention more affordable than its Boston and Cambridge neighbors).
Having trouble with Craigslist Medford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Medford takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.