1,671 Short-term Apartments for rent in Norwood, MA
- Norwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Norwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Norwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Norwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Norwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Norwood Apartments with Parking (10)
- Norwood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Norwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Norwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Norwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Norwood Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dedham Short-term Apartments (3)
- Stoughton Short-term Apartments (3)
- Foxborough Short-term Apartments (1)
- Randolph Short-term Apartments (1)
- Newton Short-term Apartments (3)
- Watertown Town Short-term Apartments (5)
- Boston Short-term Apartments (33)
- Braintree Town Short-term Apartments (1)
- Quincy Short-term Apartments (10)
- Cambridge Short-term Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Norwood?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Norwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Norwood?
"Norwood asleep beneath / A crisp, crunchy blanket of snow. / Stillness. / Dim street lights bathe / Everything in amber glow." (-- Zach McClure, "Norwood Night")
Norwood is an idyllic city, embracing true New England character with its historic homes and proud contributions to the founding of the United States. The easy commute to Boston jobs (and Boston paychecks!) makes Norwood attractive, since apartment rental prices are some of the most affordable in the area. Do the streets look familiar? You might have seen them in trailers for Kate Winslet's film "Labor Day", or in Mark Wahlberg's 2012 hit "Ted" both were filmed in Norwood.
Having trouble with Craigslist Norwood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Norwood takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.