1,155 Apartments for rent in Boston, MA with Move-in Specials
- Boston Accessible Apartments (82)
- Boston Apartments with Balconies (314)
- Boston Apartments with Garages (151)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (128)
- Boston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (394)
- Boston Apartments with Parking (316)
- Boston Apartments with Pools (59)
- Boston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (296)
- Boston Dog Friendly Apartments (270)
- Boston Furnished Apartments (57)
- Boston Luxury Apartments (346)
- Boston Pet Friendly Apartments (309)
- Cambridge Apartments with Move-in Specials (6)
- Somerville Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Quincy Apartments with Move-in Specials (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Everett Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Malden Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Medford Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Revere Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
"Boston is actually the capital of the world. You didn't know that? We breed smart-ass, quippy, funny people." (-John Krasinski).
Boston is on the A-list of American History, the site of seminal showdowns in the revolutionary and evolutionary charge for American independence. Go ahead, ask any Bostonian, they'll tell you. After they spend the first 45 minutes talking about the Red Sox. Beantown, as it is called by so many (not one of them a local) is small by world-class standards, but titanic in offerings. Of course one could get by on clam chowder (cream based - mention the other kind and you'll start a fight) and lobster rolls seven days a week, but the restaurant scene is kaleidoscopically magical. The Boston Symphony, The Pops, the Theatre District, the beach, the sports, and the sites are all in remarkably manageable, compact reach. You’ve made a good choice with Boston, let’s get you into an apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Boston apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Boston apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.