1,636 Short-term Apartments for rent in Arlington, MA
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (7)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (16)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Watertown Town Short-term Apartments (5)
- Medford Short-term Apartments (7)
- Cambridge Short-term Apartments (16)
- Somerville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Woburn Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lexington Short-term Apartments (2)
- Waltham Short-term Apartments (6)
- Burlington Short-term Apartments (6)
- Newton Short-term Apartments (3)
- Malden Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Arlington?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington?
"And I'm proud to be on this peaceful piece of property, I'm on sacred ground and I'm in the best of company, I'm thankful for those thankful for the things I've done, I can rest in peace, I'm one of the chosen ones, I made it to Arlington." - (Trace Adkins, "Arlington")
Long before Arlington would become a desireable suburb of Boston, it served as the hunting ground for the Massachusetts tribe, who called it "Menotomy", or "swift running water" due to its location near the Mystic River. The colonists, settled the area by 1635, making it one of the oldest continuously inhabited towns in the country. With its balmy summers, a location by the edge of the Massachusetts Bay, peaceful neighborhoods and rich history, it now serves as a retreat from the city for nearby Bostonians. Arlington is relatively exclusive, boasting a median household income nearly $20,000 higher than the state median for its 42,844 residents. A great urban-village lifestyle evokes Cambridge, which is probably why Bostonians flock to this town like flies to a honey factory explosion!
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Arlington takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.