502 Apartments for Rent Near MIT
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (18)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (38)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (80)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (80)
- Cambridge Apartments with Pools (15)
- Cambridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (20)
- Cambridge Luxury Apartments (85)
- Cambridge Pet Friendly Apartments (59)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Somerville, MA Apartments (77)
- Medford, MA Apartments (57)
- Brookline, MA Apartments (72)
- Watertown Town, MA Apartments (36)
- Arlington, MA Apartments (21)
- Belmont, MA Apartments (9)
- Everett, MA Apartments (18)
- Boston, MA Apartments (684)
- Winchester, MA Apartments (5)
- Malden, MA Apartments (23)
- Chelsea, MA Apartments (17)
- Melrose, MA Apartments (13)
- Newton, MA Apartments (54)
- Stoneham, MA Apartments (5)
- Woburn, MA Apartments (15)
- Revere, MA Apartments (24)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
The average rent for an apartment near Massachusetts Institute of Technology is $4,180.