1,836 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (19)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (88)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (46)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (117)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (114)
- Cambridge Apartments with Pools (19)
- Cambridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (62)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (22)
- Cambridge Luxury Apartments (125)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cambridge (30)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cambridge (42)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cambridge (17)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Cambridge (22)
- Somerville Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Medford Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Brookline Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Watertown Town Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Everett Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Boston Pet Friendly Apartments (314)
- Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Malden Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Cambridge?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Cambridge?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Cambridge?
Do you need a helping hand scoring your dream dwellings in the Baked Bean State? Luckily, we’re here to help. All you have to do is peruse the following light reading material, and get ready to start living the high life in Cambridge…See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Cambridge should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Cambridge may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Cambridge. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.