472 Studio Apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (19)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (46)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (93)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (101)
- Cambridge Apartments with Pools (21)
- Cambridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (19)
- Cambridge Luxury Apartments (119)
- Cambridge Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Cambridge (7)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Cambridge (23)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Cambridge (22)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cambridge (21)
- Somerville Studio Apartments (7)
- Medford Studio Apartments (4)
- Brookline Studio Apartments (3)
- Watertown Town Studio Apartments (4)
- Arlington Studio Apartments (1)
- Belmont Studio Apartments (1)
- Everett Studio Apartments (1)
- Boston Studio Apartments (106)
- Winchester Studio Apartments (1)
- Malden Studio Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Cambridge?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cambridge?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Cambridge?
Do you need a helping hand scoring your dream dwellings in the Baked Bean State? Luckily, we’re here to help. All you have to do is peruse the following light reading material, and get ready to start living the high life in Cambridge…See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Cambridge living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Cambridge during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.