2,068 Apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA with Pools
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (19)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (37)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (113)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (100)
- Cambridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (22)
- Cambridge Luxury Apartments (130)
- Cambridge Pet Friendly Apartments (64)
- Somerville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Medford Apartments with Pools (5)
- Brookline Apartments with Pools (6)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Pools (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Everett Apartments with Pools (3)
- Boston Apartments with Pools (69)
- Malden Apartments with Pools (7)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (6)
- Melrose Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cambridge?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cambridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cambridge?
Do you need a helping hand scoring your dream dwellings in the Baked Bean State? Luckily, we’re here to help. All you have to do is peruse the following light reading material, and get ready to start living the high life in Cambridge…See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cambridge means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cambridge could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.