1,322 Apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (16)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (41)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (79)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (87)
- Cambridge Apartments with Pools (22)
- Cambridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (17)
- Cambridge Luxury Apartments (87)
- Cambridge Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Brookline Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Everett Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (126)
- Malden Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Chelsea Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Cambridge?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Cambridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cambridge?
Do you need a helping hand scoring your dream dwellings in the Baked Bean State? Luckily, we’re here to help. All you have to do is peruse the following light reading material, and get ready to start living the high life in Cambridge…See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Cambridge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.