1,408 Apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (18)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (88)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (90)
- Cambridge Apartments with Pools (22)
- Cambridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (69)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (62)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (18)
- Cambridge Luxury Apartments (90)
- Cambridge Pet Friendly Apartments (68)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (11)
- Brookline Apartments with Garages (20)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Garages (7)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (9)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (3)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (2)
- Boston Apartments with Garages (160)
- Winchester Apartments with Garages (1)
- Malden Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cambridge?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cambridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cambridge?
Do you need a helping hand scoring your dream dwellings in the Baked Bean State? Luckily, we’re here to help. All you have to do is peruse the following light reading material, and get ready to start living the high life in Cambridge…See more
Cambridge apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.