84 Condos for rent in Orlando, FL
- Orlando Accessible Apartments (76)
- Orlando Apartments with Balconies (199)
- Orlando Apartments with Garages (158)
- Orlando Apartments with Gyms (192)
- Orlando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (136)
- Orlando Apartments with Parking (217)
- Orlando Apartments with Pools (229)
- Orlando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (218)
- Orlando Dog Friendly Apartments (218)
- Orlando Furnished Apartments (23)
- Orlando Luxury Apartments (289)
- Orlando Pet Friendly Apartments (220)
- Azalea Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Winter Park Condos for Rent (2)
- Hunters Creek Condos for Rent (1)
- Maitland Condos for Rent (1)
- Alafaya Condos for Rent (2)
- Altamonte Springs Condos for Rent (7)
- Kissimmee Condos for Rent (1)
- Longwood Condos for Rent (1)
- Celebration Condos for Rent (2)
- Apopka Condos for Rent (1)
Full of culture, food, music, art, and Disney, Orlando is the place where dreams come true...including your dream of finding the perfect apartment! Whether you’re a student, musician, aspiring chef, Disney fan, or just wanting a warm, sunny place to be, Orlando is your place. See our full guide to find the right area for making your next home!
Orlando. The happiest place on earth, home to various theme parks, a world of amusement, great rental apartments, and tons of culture. Banking, logistics, and aerospace all have a notable presence in Orlando too, and let us not forget it’s home to our beloved Tupperware. Despite the many goings-on, Orlando is relatively small. Only about 255,000 people call the city home, which means that the surrounding areas are both thickly settled with renters and very much part of the tourist and resident scene. See more
Finding condos for rent in Orlando is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Orlando may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Orlando that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.