2,891 Apartments for rent in Orlando, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Orlando Accessible Apartments (71)
- Orlando Apartments with Balconies (267)
- Orlando Apartments with Garages (210)
- Orlando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (151)
- Orlando Apartments with Parking (304)
- Orlando Apartments with Pools (321)
- Orlando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (320)
- Orlando Dog Friendly Apartments (287)
- Orlando Furnished Apartments (27)
- Orlando Luxury Apartments (455)
- Orlando Pet Friendly Apartments (297)
- Conway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Winter Park Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Orlovista Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Maitland Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Orlando?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Orlando?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Orlando?
Full of culture, food, music, art, and Disney, Orlando is the place where dreams come true...including your dream of finding the perfect apartment! Whether you’re a student, musician, aspiring chef, Disney fan, or just wanting a warm, sunny place to be, Orlando is your place. See our full guide to find the right area for making your next home!
Orlando. The happiest place on earth, home to various theme parks, a world of amusement, great rental apartments, and tons of culture. Banking, logistics, and aerospace all have a notable presence in Orlando too, and let us not forget it’s home to our beloved Tupperware. Despite the many goings-on, Orlando is relatively small. Only about 255,000 people call the city home, which means that the surrounding areas are both thickly settled with renters and very much part of the tourist and resident scene. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Orlando renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.