2,956 Apartments for rent in Orlando, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Orlando Accessible Apartments (70)
- Orlando Apartments with Balconies (242)
- Orlando Apartments with Gyms (234)
- Orlando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (142)
- Orlando Apartments with Parking (277)
- Orlando Apartments with Pools (296)
- Orlando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (287)
- Orlando Dog Friendly Apartments (264)
- Orlando Furnished Apartments (24)
- Orlando Luxury Apartments (407)
- Orlando Pet Friendly Apartments (272)
- Conway Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Garages (19)
- Southchase Apartments with Garages (4)
- Winter Park Apartments with Garages (16)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Garages (4)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Garages (2)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Orlando?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Orlando?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Orlando?
Full of culture, food, music, art, and Disney, Orlando is the place where dreams come true...including your dream of finding the perfect apartment! Whether you’re a student, musician, aspiring chef, Disney fan, or just wanting a warm, sunny place to be, Orlando is your place. See our full guide to find the right area for making your next home!
Orlando. The happiest place on earth, home to various theme parks, a world of amusement, great rental apartments, and tons of culture. Banking, logistics, and aerospace all have a notable presence in Orlando too, and let us not forget it’s home to our beloved Tupperware. Despite the many goings-on, Orlando is relatively small. Only about 255,000 people call the city home, which means that the surrounding areas are both thickly settled with renters and very much part of the tourist and resident scene. See more
Orlando apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.