67 Studio Apartments for Rent in Orlando, FL
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Orlando (4)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Orlando (30)
- Orlando Accessible Apartments (84)
- Orlando Apartments with Balconies (304)
- Orlando Apartments with Garages (205)
- Orlando Apartments with Gyms (289)
- Orlando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (152)
- Orlando Apartments with Parking (313)
- Orlando Apartments with Pools (374)
- Orlando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (394)
- Orlando Dog Friendly Apartments (324)
- Orlando Furnished Apartments (46)
- Orlando Luxury Apartments (530)
- Orlando Pet Friendly Apartments (327)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Orlando (27)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orlando (23)
- Winter Park Studio Apartments (5)
- Doctor Phillips Studio Apartments (1)
- Maitland Studio Apartments (1)
- Fern Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Casselberry Studio Apartments (2)
- Altamonte Springs Studio Apartments (1)
- Kissimmee Studio Apartments (9)
- Ocoee Studio Apartments (1)
- Longwood Studio Apartments (1)
- Winter Garden Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Orlando?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Orlando?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Orlando?
Full of culture, food, music, art, and Disney, Orlando is the place where dreams come true...including your dream of finding the perfect apartment! Whether you’re a student, musician, aspiring chef, Disney fan, or just wanting a warm, sunny place to be, Orlando is your place. See our full guide to find the right area for making your next home!
Orlando. The happiest place on earth, home to various theme parks, a world of amusement, great rental apartments, and tons of culture. Banking, logistics, and aerospace all have a notable presence in Orlando too, and let us not forget it’s home to our beloved Tupperware. Despite the many goings-on, Orlando is relatively small. Only about 255,000 people call the city home, which means that the surrounding areas are both thickly settled with renters and very much part of the tourist and resident scene. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Orlando living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Orlando during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.