Excellent Location on quite cul-de-sac. Walking distance to Lake Lily Park, Maitland Library, Maitland Art Museum, Maitland City Hall and Senior Center.
Beautiful Home has been updated with New Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Fireplace, Tile Flooring, Freshly Painted inside and out, New Air Conditioner and Water Heater. Inside Utility room and ceiling fans in most rooms. Large screen porch.
Awesome 4-bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home located in quite Maitland neighborhood.
Top rated Orange county schools- Edgewater High, Maitland Middle and Lake Sybelia elementary.
$ 2,850 per month (Yard service available and recommended $150 month, free monthly air filter)
- $ 5,700 Security deposit (completely refundable)
- Move in = (1st Month's rent + deposit)
- $75 application fee per adult (18 and over)
* Requirements for approval:
- Good rental references (Minimum of 4 years of rental history)
- Verifiable income of 3.5X rent
- Credit score 700+
- Debt to Income 35% or lower
- No Co-Signers
Please read the RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA below ***
The house will be shown by Appointment only.
*** EVERY APPLICANT (18 AND OVER) WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A RENTAL APPLICATION AND TO AUTHORIZE A $75 CREDIT AND BACKGROUND CHECK. ***
We conduct our rental business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, age, familial status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, color, national origin or any other protected basis.
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide valid government issued proof of identity.
All Adult applicants must complete a 3rd party pet screening review via Petscreening.com, fees may apply. A non-refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. All blanks must be filled in, if they do not apply, please use “N/A” in the blank.
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least 3.5 times the monthly rent. Minimum of four years of good, continuous, on-time payment residential rental history, from a non-related person/company from the date of this application is absolutely required.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, unlawful detainer, collections, forecloses, liens, bankruptcy filings or similar negative events within the past 10 years or any eviction filings. Minimum credit score of 700 and debt to income ratio 35% or lower. Lack of credit history may result in denial or may require additional deposit. Applicants must qualify Individually.
4. Applicants employed for at least 2 years with the same company can provide the 3 most current pay stubs. If employed for less than 2 years at the same company or if pay stubs do not provide the information needed, 2 previous years of taxes returns are required.
5. Self-employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
6. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
7. Criminal records will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis in compliance with local and federal laws. No sexual offenders.
8. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect cooperative attitude with lease and rental policies, timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
9. (NO ANIMALS) All animals must be pre-approved in writing by Landlord/Agent. No cats. Dogs, size and breed restrictions apply, limit 2 and must be at least 1 year old. No aggressive-breed animals (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted. No caged animals (reptiles, rodents, etc) Fish tanks of 5 gallons or less allowed. Animal addendum required along with a non-refundable animal fees / deposit. Dogs must be present at application to verify breeds.
10. Landlord/Agent will conduct a comprehensive background check, using extensive computer programs and searches public records which reveal applicant's previous addresses, owner names, addresses & contact information. Three Previous Landlord verifications are required.
10. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
11. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
12. Applicants must obtain Renter’s Insurance with $300,000 Liability coverage that does not exclude or have any limitations for animal bites / liability. Landlord must be included as “Additionally Insured”. Proof of coverage required prior to occupancy.
13. We require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.