2,581 Apartments for rent in Orlando, FL with Pools
- Orlando Accessible Apartments (74)
- Orlando Apartments with Balconies (199)
- Orlando Apartments with Garages (151)
- Orlando Apartments with Gyms (185)
- Orlando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (125)
- Orlando Apartments with Parking (211)
- Orlando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (199)
- Orlando Dog Friendly Apartments (202)
- Orlando Furnished Apartments (21)
- Orlando Luxury Apartments (264)
- Orlando Pet Friendly Apartments (202)
- Pine Castle Apartments with Pools (3)
- Sky Lake Apartments with Pools (5)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Pools (3)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Pools (7)
- Winter Park Apartments with Pools (16)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Pools (5)
- Union Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Orlando?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Orlando?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Orlando?
Full of culture, food, music, art, and Disney, Orlando is the place where dreams come true...including your dream of finding the perfect apartment! Whether you’re a student, musician, aspiring chef, Disney fan, or just wanting a warm, sunny place to be, Orlando is your place. See our full guide to find the right area for making your next home!
Orlando. The happiest place on earth, home to various theme parks, a world of amusement, great rental apartments, and tons of culture. Banking, logistics, and aerospace all have a notable presence in Orlando too, and let us not forget it’s home to our beloved Tupperware. Despite the many goings-on, Orlando is relatively small. Only about 255,000 people call the city home, which means that the surrounding areas are both thickly settled with renters and very much part of the tourist and resident scene. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Orlando means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Orlando could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.