1,589 Short-term Apartments for rent in San Jose, CA
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (34)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (193)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (192)
- San Jose Apartments with Gyms (88)
- San Jose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (130)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (260)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (122)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (214)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (149)
- San Jose Furnished Apartments (29)
- San Jose Luxury Apartments (243)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (158)
- Campbell Short-term Apartments (5)
- Los Gatos Short-term Apartments (3)
- Santa Clara Short-term Apartments (16)
- Milpitas Short-term Apartments (3)
- Sunnyvale Short-term Apartments (14)
- Cupertino Short-term Apartments (3)
- Mountain View Short-term Apartments (12)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (18)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (2)
- Palo Alto Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in San Jose?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in San Jose?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Jose?
Do you know the way to San Jose? I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way. Do you know the way to San Jose? I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose." (Burt Bacharach - Do You Know The Way").
It doesn’t take a Google search to find a crazy-cool city to call home in this state. Just pick a place that begins with San (you won’t be disappointed by any of ‘em), pack your bags (must-haves include sunscreen and a Diccionario Inglés-Español), and come on down. Arguably the sultriest San of all, the so-called “capital of Silicon Valley” is primo living for Left Coast leasers aiming to join one of Cali’s most diverse and eclectic mega-communities. Sound like your cup ‘o’ tea? Then stick with us. We’ll have you ballin’ in the south Bay in two shakes of a high-tech stick.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Jose? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in San Jose takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.