1,669 Short-term Apartments for rent in Mountain View, CA
- Mountain View Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mountain View Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Mountain View Apartments with Garages (26)
- Mountain View Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Mountain View Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Mountain View Apartments with Parking (45)
- Mountain View Apartments with Pools (32)
- Mountain View Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Mountain View Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Mountain View Furnished Apartments (7)
- Mountain View Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Sunnyvale Short-term Apartments (14)
- Palo Alto Short-term Apartments (4)
- Cupertino Short-term Apartments (3)
- Menlo Park Short-term Apartments (2)
- Santa Clara Short-term Apartments (16)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (2)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (18)
- Campbell Short-term Apartments (5)
- Redwood City Short-term Apartments (7)
- Milpitas Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Mountain View?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Mountain View?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mountain View?
"Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location." (-- Reid Hoffman)
Mountain View is in the San Francisco Bay area, but more importantly, it is in Silicon Valley (yes, where all the computer geniuses are). The population is around 74,000, but the daytime population is actually closer to 100,000 due to the presence of more than 50 major companies of which you've probably heard--unless you have been living under a rock. These companies include Google, Symantec, Intuit, Mozilla, Siemens, LinkedIn, Quora and dozens more. Whether you plan to apply to one of these companies or just hope your close proximity to them will keep you in the know about the latest tech products, it makes sense to check out rentals in Mountain View.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mountain View? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Mountain View takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.