1,530 Short-term Apartments for rent in Hayward, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hayward Accessible Apartments (16)
- Hayward Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Hayward Apartments with Garages (28)
- Hayward Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Hayward Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Hayward Apartments with Parking (56)
- Hayward Apartments with Pools (28)
- Hayward Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Hayward Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (7)
- Hayward Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- San Lorenzo Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ashland Short-term Apartments (1)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Castro Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Leandro Short-term Apartments (5)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (1)
- Foster City Short-term Apartments (6)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (19)
- Redwood City Short-term Apartments (7)
- Menlo Park Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Hayward?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Hayward?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hayward?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hayward? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Some of the world’s great cities were born out of trade, or war, or natural resources, but not Hayward, California. This towering megalopolis of 120,000 was born out of the need to escape California’s insanely high real estate market. Hayward’s appeal, besides its envy-inducing California weather and scenery, is its prime location between San Jose, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Oakland, allowing the workaday masses to commute in to their place of employment and come home to a house that doesn't break the bank. It’s a convenient arrangement. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Hayward takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.