82 Apartments for Rent Near San Jose State University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (32)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (192)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (172)
- San Jose Apartments with Gyms (88)
- San Jose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (131)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (240)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (117)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (202)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (142)
- San Jose Furnished Apartments (29)
- San Jose Luxury Apartments (228)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (152)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Campbell, CA Apartments (26)
- Los Gatos, CA Apartments (16)
- Santa Clara, CA Apartments (83)
- Milpitas, CA Apartments (33)
- Saratoga, CA Apartments (7)
- Sunnyvale, CA Apartments (76)
- Cupertino, CA Apartments (29)
- Mountain View, CA Apartments (77)
- Los Altos, CA Apartments (12)
- Fremont, CA Apartments (112)
- Morgan Hill, CA Apartments (12)
- Newark, CA Apartments (12)
- Scotts Valley, CA Apartments (3)
- Palo Alto, CA Apartments (49)
- Aptos, CA Apartments (3)
- Soquel, CA Apartments (5)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near San Jose State University?
The average rent for an apartment near San Jose State University is $3,160.