1,166 Apartments for rent in San Jose, CA with Pools
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (33)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (160)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (187)
- San Jose Apartments with Gyms (86)
- San Jose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (118)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (238)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (193)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (140)
- San Jose Furnished Apartments (24)
- San Jose Luxury Apartments (224)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (154)
- Campbell Apartments with Pools (15)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Pools (11)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (42)
- Milpitas Apartments with Pools (19)
- Saratoga Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Pools (42)
- Cupertino Apartments with Pools (15)
- Mountain View Apartments with Pools (39)
- Loyola Apartments with Pools (1)
- Los Altos Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Jose?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Jose?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Jose?
Do you know the way to San Jose? I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way. Do you know the way to San Jose? I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose." (Burt Bacharach - Do You Know The Way").
It doesn’t take a Google search to find a crazy-cool city to call home in this state. Just pick a place that begins with San (you won’t be disappointed by any of ‘em), pack your bags (must-haves include sunscreen and a Diccionario Inglés-Español), and come on down. Arguably the sultriest San of all, the so-called “capital of Silicon Valley” is primo living for Left Coast leasers aiming to join one of Cali’s most diverse and eclectic mega-communities. Sound like your cup ‘o’ tea? Then stick with us. We’ll have you ballin’ in the south Bay in two shakes of a high-tech stick.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Jose? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Jose means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Jose could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.