1,479 Short-term Apartments for rent in Sunnyvale, CA
- Sunnyvale Accessible Apartments (14)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Garages (44)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Parking (67)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Pools (41)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Sunnyvale Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Sunnyvale Furnished Apartments (9)
- Sunnyvale Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Mountain View Short-term Apartments (12)
- Santa Clara Short-term Apartments (14)
- Cupertino Short-term Apartments (3)
- Los Altos Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palo Alto Short-term Apartments (5)
- Campbell Short-term Apartments (5)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (2)
- East Palo Alto Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (17)
- Milpitas Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Sunnyvale?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Sunnyvale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sunnyvale?
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunnyvale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located in the Silicon Valley, this suburban enclave is home to a eclectic culture. Getting by in Sunnyvale is challenging, however, with a strong will, an adaptable attitude, and these renting tips, you will have all you need to live a happy, well-rounded life. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Sunnyvale takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.