70 Apartments for rent in San Jose, CA under $2,000
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (31)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (151)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (163)
- San Jose Apartments with Gyms (82)
- San Jose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (115)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (212)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (96)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (169)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (130)
- San Jose Furnished Apartments (26)
- San Jose Luxury Apartments (198)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (141)
- Los Gatos Apartments under 2000 (1)
- Santa Clara Apartments under 2000 (2)
- Sunnyvale Apartments under 2000 (3)
- Mountain View Apartments under 2000 (2)
- Hayward Apartments under 2000 (3)
- Redwood City Apartments under 2000 (2)
- Walnut Creek Apartments under 2000 (3)
- Concord Apartments under 2000 (10)
- Pittsburg Apartments under 2000 (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in San Jose?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in San Jose?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in San Jose?
Do you know the way to San Jose? I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way. Do you know the way to San Jose? I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose." (Burt Bacharach - Do You Know The Way").
It doesn’t take a Google search to find a crazy-cool city to call home in this state. Just pick a place that begins with San (you won’t be disappointed by any of ‘em), pack your bags (must-haves include sunscreen and a Diccionario Inglés-Español), and come on down. Arguably the sultriest San of all, the so-called “capital of Silicon Valley” is primo living for Left Coast leasers aiming to join one of Cali’s most diverse and eclectic mega-communities. Sound like your cup ‘o’ tea? Then stick with us. We’ll have you ballin’ in the south Bay in two shakes of a high-tech stick.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Jose? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $2,000 in San Jose is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $2,000 in San Jose in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $2,000 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.