1,334 Short-term Apartments for rent in Santa Clara, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santa Clara Accessible Apartments (7)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Garages (40)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Parking (75)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (43)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Santa Clara Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Santa Clara Furnished Apartments (7)
- Santa Clara Luxury Apartments (3)
- Santa Clara Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Sunnyvale Short-term Apartments (13)
- Campbell Short-term Apartments (5)
- Cupertino Short-term Apartments (3)
- Milpitas Short-term Apartments (3)
- Mountain View Short-term Apartments (12)
- Los Gatos Short-term Apartments (2)
- San Jose Short-term Apartments (38)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (19)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palo Alto Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Santa Clara?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Santa Clara?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Clara?
A hub for technology, a home for sports teams (soccer and football) and a city set on reducing its carbon footprint, Santa Clara is located in the Silicon Valley at the tip of the San Francisco Bay. About 45 minutes from San Francisco, Santa Clara is often referred to as the “mission city” and its mission seems to be providing residents with environmentally friendly living.
Being green is a big thing in Santa Clara. The city has its own greenhouse, features many solar powered homes and has more plans for energy efficiency up its sleeves. But it has much more to offer than earth-friendly policies. It is home to the 49ers headquarters/practice facilities (and soon their new stadium), as well as the San Jose Sharks soccer team. Golf, tennis, skate parks, a theme park, museums, shopping and business all coexist here—along with some pretty awesome palm trees! Welcome to Santa Clara, it seems as though the only thing missing is you. Let's find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clara? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Santa Clara takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.