2,041 Apartments for rent in San Jose, CA with Move-in Specials
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (35)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (195)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (196)
- San Jose Apartments with Gyms (97)
- San Jose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (129)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (260)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (132)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (209)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (143)
- San Jose Furnished Apartments (27)
- San Jose Luxury Apartments (238)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (157)
- Campbell Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Move-in Specials (13)
- Milpitas Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Move-in Specials (10)
- Cupertino Apartments with Move-in Specials (7)
- Mountain View Apartments with Move-in Specials (9)
- Fremont Apartments with Move-in Specials (14)
- Newark Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
Do you know the way to San Jose? I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way. Do you know the way to San Jose? I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose." (Burt Bacharach - Do You Know The Way").
It doesn’t take a Google search to find a crazy-cool city to call home in this state. Just pick a place that begins with San (you won’t be disappointed by any of ‘em), pack your bags (must-haves include sunscreen and a Diccionario Inglés-Español), and come on down. Arguably the sultriest San of all, the so-called “capital of Silicon Valley” is primo living for Left Coast leasers aiming to join one of Cali’s most diverse and eclectic mega-communities. Sound like your cup ‘o’ tea? Then stick with us. We’ll have you ballin’ in the south Bay in two shakes of a high-tech stick.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Jose? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to San Jose apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
San Jose apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.