808 Short-term Apartments for rent in San Ramon, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Ramon Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Ramon Apartments with Balconies (15)
- San Ramon Apartments with Garages (19)
- San Ramon Apartments with Gyms (11)
- San Ramon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- San Ramon Apartments with Parking (29)
- San Ramon Apartments with Pools (15)
- San Ramon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- San Ramon Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- San Ramon Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Ramon Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Dublin Short-term Apartments (7)
- Pleasanton Short-term Apartments (9)
- Castro Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- Walnut Creek Short-term Apartments (10)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Livermore Short-term Apartments (6)
- Ashland Short-term Apartments (1)
- Contra Costa Centre Short-term Apartments (2)
- Hayward Short-term Apartments (7)
- San Lorenzo Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in San Ramon?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in San Ramon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Ramon?
"Cause there ain't no California, where the water tastes like wine / Ain't no Big Rock Candy Mountain, where you feel good all the time / I ain't found that old blue bayou, thou I roamed my whole life long /Searching for my blue heaven, heard somewhere it's called home." (- Mel Tillis, "Ain't No California")
We've all heard of rebuilding, but San Ramon is taking it to new heights. The city has approved a full reconstruction of the downtown area. Forty acres of land have been put aside to house a theater, a public plaza, hotels, new residential homes, a new city hall, library AND transit center. On top of all of that, new office space is slated to join the planned additions. To say this is a city on the rise is quite an understatement. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in San Ramon takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.