557 Short-term Apartments for rent in Pleasanton, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pleasanton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Garages (18)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Parking (30)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Pools (15)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Pleasanton Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pleasanton Furnished Apartments (6)
- Pleasanton Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Dublin Short-term Apartments (7)
- San Ramon Short-term Apartments (2)
- Livermore Short-term Apartments (6)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (19)
- Castro Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hayward Short-term Apartments (7)
- Milpitas Short-term Apartments (3)
- Ashland Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Pleasanton?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Pleasanton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pleasanton?
"Pleasanton/Playing in time like an Aeolian melody, goat stars/Bound devil mountains crevasses./Like the fall of an eagle ancient stones cracked,/And rained through pine and bay/Until they exploded with crowns of jays." (- Pleasanton Poet Val Morehouse, "Diablo")
Pleasanton is a city lying in the shadow of Mount Diablo with 71,215 residents. It has the claim to fame of being one of the most expensive places to live in California and--make sure you're sitting down--in the USA. This is a pleasant place to live, just as the name suggests, with historic buildings and a good sense of community. Pleasanton is a white collar community with many people working in management roles. Its location between the San Francisco Bay Area and Central California Valley is perfect for commuting and is close to some of the best wineries in California for those who enjoy a good glass of wine every now and then.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pleasanton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Pleasanton takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.