111 Cheap Apartments for Rent in San Jose, CA
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (34)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (169)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (135)
- San Jose Apartments with Gyms (84)
- San Jose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (124)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (199)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (111)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (169)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (132)
- San Jose Furnished Apartments (34)
- San Jose Luxury Apartments (184)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (140)
- Campbell Cheap Apartments (3)
- Los Gatos Cheap Apartments (1)
- Santa Clara Cheap Apartments (21)
- Milpitas Cheap Apartments (5)
- Sunnyvale Cheap Apartments (15)
- Cupertino Cheap Apartments (8)
- Mountain View Cheap Apartments (18)
- Los Altos Cheap Apartments (1)
- Fremont Cheap Apartments (56)
- Palo Alto Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in San Jose?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in San Jose?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in San Jose?
Do you know the way to San Jose? I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way. Do you know the way to San Jose? I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose." (Burt Bacharach - Do You Know The Way").
It doesn’t take a Google search to find a crazy-cool city to call home in this state. Just pick a place that begins with San (you won’t be disappointed by any of ‘em), pack your bags (must-haves include sunscreen and a Diccionario Inglés-Español), and come on down. Arguably the sultriest San of all, the so-called “capital of Silicon Valley” is primo living for Left Coast leasers aiming to join one of Cali’s most diverse and eclectic mega-communities. Sound like your cup ‘o’ tea? Then stick with us. We’ll have you ballin’ in the south Bay in two shakes of a high-tech stick.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Jose? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in San Jose takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in San Jose by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in San Jose in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of San Jose.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in San Jose. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in San Jose.