1,822 Apartments for rent in San Jose, CA with Gyms
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (34)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (168)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (191)
- San Jose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (124)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (243)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (106)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (196)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (139)
- San Jose Furnished Apartments (23)
- San Jose Luxury Apartments (232)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (152)
- Campbell Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Milpitas Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Cupertino Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Mountain View Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Loyola Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Los Altos Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (33)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in San Jose?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in San Jose?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Jose?
Do you know the way to San Jose? I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way. Do you know the way to San Jose? I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose." (Burt Bacharach - Do You Know The Way").
It doesn’t take a Google search to find a crazy-cool city to call home in this state. Just pick a place that begins with San (you won’t be disappointed by any of ‘em), pack your bags (must-haves include sunscreen and a Diccionario Inglés-Español), and come on down. Arguably the sultriest San of all, the so-called “capital of Silicon Valley” is primo living for Left Coast leasers aiming to join one of Cali’s most diverse and eclectic mega-communities. Sound like your cup ‘o’ tea? Then stick with us. We’ll have you ballin’ in the south Bay in two shakes of a high-tech stick.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Jose? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to San Jose renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.