580 Short-term Apartments for rent in Dublin, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dublin Accessible Apartments (6)
- Dublin Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Dublin Apartments with Garages (29)
- Dublin Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Dublin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Dublin Apartments with Parking (32)
- Dublin Apartments with Pools (19)
- Dublin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Dublin Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Dublin Furnished Apartments (3)
- Dublin Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Pleasanton Short-term Apartments (9)
- San Ramon Short-term Apartments (3)
- Livermore Short-term Apartments (6)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Castro Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (19)
- Ashland Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hayward Short-term Apartments (8)
- Walnut Creek Short-term Apartments (10)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Dublin?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Dublin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dublin?
In December 2011, in Dublin, California, the crew of "MythBusters" sent a cannonball skyward, and it hit a residence close to where the show was filming, damaging a car as well. Residents later dubbed the day, "Victory in the Battle for Dublin." See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Dublin takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.