1,863 Apartments for rent in San Francisco, CA with Parking
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (56)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (244)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (243)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (113)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (492)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (35)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (436)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (439)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (48)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (348)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (447)
- Belvedere Apartments with Parking (2)
- Daly City Apartments with Parking (18)
- Colma Apartments with Parking (1)
- Sausalito Apartments with Parking (8)
- Tiburon Apartments with Parking (2)
- Emeryville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Albany Apartments with Parking (1)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (25)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (31)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Parking (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in San Francisco?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in San Francisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Francisco?
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some San Francisco apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.