1,407 Apartments for rent in San Francisco, CA with Gyms
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (55)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (249)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (246)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (487)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (380)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (34)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (434)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (444)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (53)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (350)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (454)
- Daly City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Colma Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sausalito Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tiburon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Strawberry Apartments with Gyms (2)
- San Bruno Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in San Francisco?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in San Francisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Francisco?
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to San Francisco renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.