634 Furnished Apartments for rent in San Francisco, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (42)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (36)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (10)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in San Francisco (29)
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (52)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (284)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (252)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (120)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (502)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (404)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (43)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (462)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (470)
- San Francisco Furnished Luxury Apartments (34)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (397)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (481)
- Belvedere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Daly City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brisbane Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sausalito Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tiburon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (2)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (9)
- South San Francisco Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Bruno Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in San Francisco?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in San Francisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Francisco?
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in San Francisco can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in San Francisco as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.