1,925 Apartments for rent in Alameda, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (5)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (42)
- Alameda Apartments with Pools (16)
- Alameda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Alameda Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Oakland Apartments with Garages (98)
- Piedmont Apartments with Garages (6)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Brisbane Apartments with Garages (2)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (24)
- San Leandro Apartments with Garages (8)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Garages (15)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (261)
- Albany Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kensington Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Alameda?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Alameda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alameda?
What do Victorian houses, a fabulous view of the San Francisco skyline, absinthe and the Coast Guard have to do with each other? Aside from each being awesome in their own right and one making you see little green fairies, they all have roots in Alameda, California.
“The Island City” is located in California’s Bay Area, across from Oakland. Offering more than a great coastline, the city is full of culture. Have your heart set on a city with small town appeal yet a dash of sophistication? Alameda has that. Searching for a living area with eye-pleasing views and an outstanding climate? Alameda has that. What doesn’t Alameda have, you ask? You. Let’s work on that, shall we? See more
Alameda apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.