978 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Francisco, CA
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (90)
- San Francisco Apartments under $1,600 (18)
- San Francisco Apartments under $1,800 (44)
- San Francisco Apartments under $2,000 (83)
- San Francisco Apartments under $2,200 (115)
- San Francisco Apartments with Move-in Specials (216)
- San Francisco Cheap Apartments (180)
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Francisco (209)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (35)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (83)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (238)
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (54)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (249)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (251)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (112)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (488)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (388)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (34)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (442)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (445)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (52)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (350)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (455)
- Daly City 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Sausalito 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tiburon 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Emeryville 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Alameda 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Berkeley 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- South San Francisco 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Strawberry 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Bruno 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Tamalpais-Homestead Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Francisco?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in San Francisco?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in San Francisco?
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in San Francisco offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in San Francisco, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.