492 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in San Francisco, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (261)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (204)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (83)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in San Francisco (150)
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (48)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (276)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (268)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (109)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (531)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (426)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (32)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (475)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (488)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (64)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (401)
- Daly City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sausalito Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tiburon Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- South San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Strawberry Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- San Bruno Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in San Francisco?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in San Francisco?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in San Francisco?
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in San Francisco should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in San Francisco may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in San Francisco. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.