1,131 Short-term Apartments for rent in San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (49)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (263)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (244)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (113)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (464)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (383)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (36)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (412)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (398)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (65)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (404)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (413)
- Daly City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sausalito Short-term Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Short-term Apartments (7)
- Strawberry Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Bruno Short-term Apartments (2)
- El Cerrito Short-term Apartments (1)
- Corte Madera Short-term Apartments (1)
- Richmond Short-term Apartments (2)
- Oakland Short-term Apartments (26)
- Pacifica Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in San Francisco?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in San Francisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Francisco?
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in San Francisco takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.