618 Studio Apartments for rent in San Francisco, CA
- Cheap Studio Apartments in San Francisco (133)
- San Francisco Apartments under $1,600 (23)
- San Francisco Apartments under $1,800 (47)
- San Francisco Apartments under $2,000 (79)
- San Francisco Apartments under $2,200 (99)
- San Francisco Apartments with Move-in Specials (153)
- San Francisco Cheap Apartments (177)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in San Francisco (28)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in San Francisco (46)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in San Francisco (154)
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (54)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (250)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (249)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (119)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (458)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (375)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (38)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (413)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (399)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (58)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (369)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (413)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Francisco (110)
- Daly City Studio Apartments (2)
- Emeryville Studio Apartments (5)
- Alameda Studio Apartments (5)
- Berkeley Studio Apartments (10)
- South San Francisco Studio Apartments (2)
- Strawberry Studio Apartments (1)
- San Bruno Studio Apartments (1)
- Richmond Studio Apartments (2)
- Oakland Studio Apartments (69)
- Pacifica Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in San Francisco?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Francisco?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in San Francisco?
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of San Francisco living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in San Francisco during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.