457 Apartments for Rent in San Francisco, CA with Garages
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (60)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (300)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (120)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (536)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (441)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (33)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (472)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (498)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (71)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (396)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (508)
- Belvedere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Daly City Apartments with Garages (17)
- Sausalito Apartments with Garages (4)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (15)
- Alameda Apartments with Garages (21)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (24)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Garages (12)
- Strawberry Apartments with Garages (3)
- San Bruno Apartments with Garages (11)
- Tamalpais-Homestead Valley Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in San Francisco?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in San Francisco?
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
San Francisco apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.