1,846 Apartments for rent in Berkeley, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (6)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (53)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (5)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (11)
- Berkeley Luxury Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Albany Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kensington Apartments with Garages (4)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Garages (9)
- Piedmont Apartments with Garages (6)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (21)
- San Pablo Apartments with Garages (6)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Garages (1)
- Alameda Apartments with Garages (28)
- Orinda Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Berkeley?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Berkeley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Berkeley?
Hey, there, and welcome to the online headquarters for your Berkeley, California apartment hunting escapades!
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer some questions we know you must have about life in Berkeley.
Having trouble with Craigslist Berkeley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Berkeley apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.