5,829 Apartments for rent in Washington, DC with Gyms
- Washington Accessible Apartments (178)
- Washington Apartments with Balconies (535)
- Washington Apartments with Garages (308)
- Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (581)
- Washington Apartments with Parking (599)
- Washington Apartments with Pools (190)
- Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (573)
- Washington Dog Friendly Apartments (440)
- Washington Furnished Apartments (140)
- Washington Luxury Apartments (530)
- Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (457)
- Mount Rainier Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Takoma Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Hillcrest Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (164)
- Langley Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Friendship Heights Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Washington?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Washington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Washington?
"Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm." (-John F. Kennedy).
Having trouble with Craigslist DC? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Washington renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.