2,588 Apartments for rent in Alexandria, VA with Gyms
- Alexandria Accessible Apartments (60)
- Alexandria Apartments with Balconies (148)
- Alexandria Apartments with Garages (94)
- Alexandria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (114)
- Alexandria Apartments with Parking (159)
- Alexandria Apartments with Pools (111)
- Alexandria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (147)
- Alexandria Dog Friendly Apartments (122)
- Alexandria Furnished Apartments (18)
- Alexandria Luxury Apartments (152)
- Alexandria Pet Friendly Apartments (123)
- Huntington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Groveton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (163)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Gyms (9)
- National Harbor Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fort Hunt Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Alexandria?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Alexandria?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alexandria?
Having trouble with Craigslist Alexandria? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Alexandria renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.