675 Apartments for Rent Near HU
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Washington Accessible Apartments (172)
- Washington Apartments with Balconies (632)
- Washington Apartments with Garages (300)
- Washington Apartments with Gyms (326)
- Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (673)
- Washington Apartments with Parking (604)
- Washington Apartments with Pools (193)
- Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (676)
- Washington Dog Friendly Apartments (508)
- Washington Furnished Apartments (144)
- Washington Luxury Apartments (639)
- Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (528)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Mount Rainier, MD Apartments (5)
- Brentwood, MD Apartments (1)
- Chillum, MD Apartments (7)
- Takoma Park, MD Apartments (5)
- Hyattsville, MD Apartments (34)
- Arlington, VA Apartments (243)
- Chevy Chase Village, MD Apartments (7)
- Langley Park, MD Apartments (3)
- Glassmanor, MD Apartments (7)
- Friendship Heights Village, MD Apartments (4)
- Bladensburg, MD Apartments (5)
- Silver Spring, MD Apartments (71)
- Coral Hills, MD Apartments (3)
- Fairmount Heights, MD Apartments (5)
- Chevy Chase, MD Apartments (8)
- Silver Hill, MD Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Howard University?
The average rent for an apartment near Howard University is $2,890.