600 Apartments for Rent in Washington, DC with Garages
- Washington Accessible Apartments (173)
- Washington Apartments with Balconies (623)
- Washington Apartments with Gyms (329)
- Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (663)
- Washington Apartments with Parking (599)
- Washington Apartments with Pools (194)
- Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (664)
- Washington Dog Friendly Apartments (495)
- Washington Furnished Apartments (138)
- Washington Luxury Apartments (634)
- Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (515)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Takoma Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Garages (13)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (119)
- Chevy Chase Village Apartments with Garages (2)
- Friendship Heights Village Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Garages (1)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Garages (31)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Washington?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Washington?
"Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm." (-John F. Kennedy).
Having trouble with Craigslist DC? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Washington apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.