2,594 Apartments for rent in College Park, MD with Gyms
- College Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- College Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
- College Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- College Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- College Park Apartments with Parking (16)
- College Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- College Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- College Park Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- College Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- College Park Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Adelphi Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Beltsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Langley Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Chillum Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mount Rainier Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in College Park?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in College Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in College Park?
The College Park Aviation museum calls this town home.
College Park is every bit a place for the you. We have the information you need to help you find an apartment in College Park, MD, so come along as we explore your options! Located in Prince George’s County, Maryland, College Park is home to more than 30,450 people.
Having trouble with Craigslist College Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to College Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.