1,112 Furnished Apartments for rent in Washington, DC
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Washington (83)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Washington (67)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Washington (21)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Washington (54)
- Washington Accessible Apartments (177)
- Washington Apartments with Balconies (533)
- Washington Apartments with Garages (309)
- Washington Apartments with Gyms (337)
- Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (585)
- Washington Apartments with Parking (602)
- Washington Apartments with Pools (190)
- Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (573)
- Washington Dog Friendly Apartments (446)
- Washington Furnished Luxury Apartments (91)
- Washington Luxury Apartments (528)
- Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (464)
- Chillum Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hyattsville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (41)
- Glassmanor Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bladensburg Furnished Apartments (1)
- Silver Spring Furnished Apartments (15)
- Coral Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chevy Chase Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cheverly Furnished Apartments (2)
- Adelphi Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Washington?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Washington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Washington?
"Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm." (-John F. Kennedy).
Having trouble with Craigslist DC? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Washington can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Washington as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.